All info taken from this Facebook event page.
The 12th annual Pitchfork Music Festival returns to Chicago's Union Park this summer from July 14-16, 2017. Tickets are available now at PitchforkMusicFestival.com
Friday, July 14 - LCD Soundsystem
Saturday, July 15 - A Tribe Called Quest
Sunday, July 16 - Solange
Friday, July 14: LCD Soundsystem, Dirty Projectors, Danny Brown, Thurston Moore Group, Vince Staples, Arca & Jesse Kanda, Kamaiyah, Hiss Golden Messenger, Frankie Cosmos, William Tyler, D∆WN, Priests, and Madame Gandhi
Saturday, July 15: A Tribe Called Quest, PJ Harvey, Angel Olsen, the Feelies, George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Mitski, Madlib, Arab Strap, S U R V I V E, Francis and the Lights, Weyes Blood, Jeff Rosenstock, Cherry Glazerr, and Vagabon
Sunday, July 16: Solange, Nicolas Jaar, the Avalanches, Ride, American Football, Isaiah Rashad, Hamilton Leithauser, Pinegrove, Jamila Woods, Colin Stetson, Derrick Carter, Joey Purp, NE-HI, and Kilo Kish
Additionally, Pitchfork Music Festival is honored to announce a special collaboration with Saint Heron, the innovative label and arts platform founded by Solange Knowles. The Saint Heron-curated event series will feature an onsite art installation, film screening, artist talks, late night jazz jam sessions, and more. These will take place from Thursday, July 13 through Sunday, July 16 at various locations throughout Chicago:
- Thursday, July 13th @ Black Cinema House at the Stony Island Arts Bank – Saint Heron curated evening of film and discussion
- Friday, July 14th @ Soho House Chicago – Poetry reading and discussion presented by Young Chicago Authors and Saint Heron
- Saturday, July 15th @ The Promontory – Saint Heron Presents an After Fest Jazz Jam & Party featuring the select house band and special surprise guests
- Friday, July 14th – Sunday, July 16th @ On-site Saint Heron Installation Space – Saint Heron will feature works from contemporary black art makers for the duration of the festival
This year, Pitchfork also announces Pitchfork +PLUS—an additional ticket tier allowing attendees to enjoy exclusive amenities during the weekend, available at $365 for a three-day pass. Pitchfork +PLUS passes include everything that General Admissions passes provide plus:
- Access to premium food vendors
- Access to private specialty bars (21+ area)
- Deluxe air-conditioned bathrooms
- Shaded seating areas
- Cell-phone charging stations
- Storage lockers*
- Exclusive and expedited entry to the festival
- “Come and Go” re-entry access to the festival grounds.
*Availability for storage lockers is limited and will be determined on a first come, first served basis daily.
Official Hashtag: #P4Kfest